Kamis, 29 April 2010

The second longing


Well, it's already been really along time I did not do any blogging here. Missing? Surely yes. One of the factors of why I couldn't *and can't* do blogging as the previous days is: there's no internet connection in my shelter :(

The positive impact of there's nothing internet connection in my pc is that I can be more focus on finishing my thesis. Sometimes if I did my thesis, and my facebook, plurk, and twitter are online, so it would be such a great obstacles for me to handle hehe.

But anyway, to have or not to have internet connection in my own room, I am still thekupu. I am always keen on changing better, even if maybe people outside can't see the significant changing inside me.

2 komentar:

Thank you to read. And much more thanks to comment :)

 

Sharing idea. Sharing things. Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon blogger template for web hosting Flower Image by Dapino